So, I found a post that I hadn't commented on. It was only the third one. Anyway, I know I just Skyped it to you, but this way it's even on your blog. Our permanent (because now I have a blog address that I like and I know how to monitor to make sure certain people aren't reading it) blog address is:
http://brianandshelly49.blogspot.com/
It was so good talking to you! You know you had to leave cause Jacen was so sad that he doesn't live closer to his Auntie Shelly!
3 comments:
You two are so cute! I wish we could hang out some time soon
so......yay!!! I get to see all three of you soon, I am so excited!!
and here is to hoping I don't get motion sick on the cruise!!
So, I found a post that I hadn't commented on. It was only the third one. Anyway, I know I just Skyped it to you, but this way it's even on your blog. Our permanent (because now I have a blog address that I like and I know how to monitor to make sure certain people aren't reading it) blog address is:
http://brianandshelly49.blogspot.com/
It was so good talking to you! You know you had to leave cause Jacen was so sad that he doesn't live closer to his Auntie Shelly!
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment