
My next major breakthrough towards fame and fortune happened last month! Ok, not really. But I did submit an article to the Hawaii TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) association, to which I belong, and they published it in the February edition of The Word. (After you click on The Word, go to stars in the middle of the page and click on the Feb 2009 issue... I'm on the bottom of the first page.)
At first it might not look like much, especially because I'm talking about Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches. But really, it looks good on my resume. And since I'm fairly temporary and will eventually be looking for another job again one day, I'm all about building up my resume!!
6 comments:
Way to go!!!
good work!
p.s. ha ha, your parenthood fears! don't be afraid, the love you'll feel for the kid way out weighs the frustrations. :)like i said, you'll love them right to pieces.
sorry, another thing. ha ha, enjoys eating pb & j outside the classroom...
that is so great! I am going to think of you and your paragraph sandiwiches when I am writing now. seriously, SO excited for you!
Nice work! It's nice to have anything to beef up the old resume isn't it? :)
that's SO COOL! I used to have a subscription to that mag...
Post a Comment