Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tahitian Dances and Tongan Fishes

Here's a little video of Dave dancing like a Tahitian. It runs in the family... my brothers, Jeff and RB (especially RB) can also dance like Tahitians. I couldn't really get a good shot of Dave from the front because the hut was really crowded.

And here is a video of the fish we made in Tonga. My fishing pole eventually got bent preventing my fish from flying as well as others :(

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Steven really loves the video of Dave dancing. He keeps requesting to watch it!

Michelle said...

Love the video of Dave dancing!!! Totally made my windy, snowy, Monday morning!!!

cherilyn said...

not bad dave, not bad.

Wendy said...

Look, Dave, I told you people would like your dance! You had nothing to be ashamed of!

Richard Larson Family said...

Ha Ha!!! That dance was awesome!! I think maybe David should have to entertain the family with it the next time you two are home. Too Funny!!

James said...

Nice moves Dave! I think we know who will be providing the evening entertainment at the family reunion this summer. :-)

Erin said...

you guys are SO cute!