Thursday, January 1, 2009

Changing Seasons: Not Hawaiian

My mom just showed me this cool video. Not that I'm complaining about living in Hawaii, cuz I'm not... but I really do love watching the seasons change. That's one thing you can't do in Hawaii!


One year in 40 seconds from Eirik Solheim on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Becki said...

Sounds like a great 2008!! I love that changing seasons video too :) So, that's cool you're getting into photography. I am too and I love it! So what's your email and I'll send you an invite to our blog...

my email is becki_groves(at)yahoo(dot)com

Katey said...

Wow, that is WAY cool. I love the season. I don't know that I would survive living somewhere without them. I need all of them. Even if it was only 11 degrees last night!!! :) Glad you are liking Hawaii nonetheless and get a little chance to experience something new.

rprows said...

HI Wendy and Dave I am living my dream through you! I am so glad I found your blog through my brother. We have one to: rcprows.blogspot.com

Just in case this is Davids cousin Christina (brown pocadot dress ha ha)

Merry Christmas and happy new year!
Christina