The following are some of the significan happenings of the past year:
10. I moved out of the coldest place around, Logan, UT, after living there for 5 non consecutive years.
9. The "Wendy Rash" was officially diagnosed as- Skin Allergy: Formaldahyde & Cobalt (it means I'm not supposed to use regular ol' soap and other things)
8. I took a photography class and now I want a better camera.
7. This is the first year since 1985 that I did not attend school.
6. For the first time, we have our own health insurance and retirement savings plan thing (I shouldn't be old enough for that, right!)
5. Got to see the musical, Wicked, on Broadway
4. I traveled to Guadalajara, Mexico for a month to study Spanish.
3. After submitting over 40 job applications, I got my first real full time job. And the best part is that I get to do exactly what I wanted to do: teach English to international college students!
2. We moved to Hawaii and live on a beach... sort of.
1. I got married to Dave, the best husband EVER, in the Timpanogos Temple!
Happy New Year Everyone!
4 comments:
Happy new year to you too
i did the camera thing backwards from you. i'm getting the nice camera, now i need to take a class. but that might be a little hard with a newborn. hmmm.
You really had an eventful year, Wendy! Way to go!
That's so cool that you went to Guadalajara! I studied Spanish there too, at the UAG. (Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara). It was such a great time! Happy New Year, Wendy!
Post a Comment