Simply adorable!!!
So cute!! I cant wait until I can play with him!!!!
Oh, very cute! Those are some fun onsies with the ties on them! hehe So the little guy is almost 2 months, right? :)
What a cutie!I don't think I ever said congrats!!
I hope he's not blind after that third picture... :) Quite the flash.
He's so adorable Wendy! Our baby is 5 months now... wowsers! Don't blink!
He is getting so big already!! Give him a snuggle for us.
Hey Wendy! I Just saw you posted your blog address on facebook so I came to have a look. Cute baby! Hope you are doing well!
So adorable! What a beautiful boy...
Wendy he is so cute! And makes some great faces!
cute! love all the fun pictures. He's growing too fast :(
He is way cute. I have both of your blogs listed on my blog. Your old one is titled Wendy and your new one is titled Dave and Wendy.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Simply adorable!!!
So cute!! I cant wait until I can play with him!!!!
Oh, very cute! Those are some fun onsies with the ties on them! hehe So the little guy is almost 2 months, right? :)
What a cutie!
I don't think I ever said congrats!!
I hope he's not blind after that third picture... :) Quite the flash.
He's so adorable Wendy! Our baby is 5 months now... wowsers! Don't blink!
He is getting so big already!! Give him a snuggle for us.
Hey Wendy! I Just saw you posted your blog address on facebook so I came to have a look. Cute baby! Hope you are doing well!
So adorable! What a beautiful boy...
Wendy he is so cute! And makes some great faces!
cute! love all the fun pictures. He's growing too fast :(
He is way cute. I have both of your blogs listed on my blog. Your old one is titled Wendy and your new one is titled Dave and Wendy.
Post a Comment