This is from when I was about 5 years old. Do you see the little house on the floor... that was my favorite! I think these presents are a combination of Birthday and Christmas because I got the house for my birthday and wouldn't let my sister play with it. So for Christmas she got her own house.
Maybe I'm 8 years old here? This must have been Christmas morning because all gifts in the background are still wrapped.
This is Grandma Whitaker with all of us. Until she passed away in 1998, we used to take her little Christmas tree and some other little decorations to her apartment. After Christmas, we'd go back, pack everything up and then take it back to our house for storage. I really miss going to her house at Christmas time.
When I was about 10 or 11, I was in East Sandy Singers with my sister Cindy (right) and my friend Shelly (left). We learned Christmas songs and then went to like the Festival of Trees, malls, etc. for little performances.
This giant snowman was created by me and my little bro, Jeff, a few Christmases ago. Stay tuned for our Christmas Report 2009 after we have warmed up under the Hawaiian Sun!
5 comments:
awesome pics wendy. i think i had that little house too, for "little people" right?
love the pic of you and cindy and shelly
Wendy, I just read your comment on my blog and had to laugh. My husband is also a huge star wars fan! We were a little reluctant but did it anyways! We love the name and haven't been made of too many times about Nate's love of Star Wars. Congrats on the baby! Boys are so much fun. How much longer will you guys be in Hawaii? Are you having the baby there? Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
I'm most positive we had that little house too. Loved it!!! Look how cute little Wendy is :) Are you guys back in Hawaii yet? Hope you're enjoying the holidays!
Nice pics! Fun to see the old ones...ah, memories! We had the same little house too. I made lego furniture for it, and some lego cars to put in the garage. hehe I wonder if it's still in my parents' basement somewhere.
how fun! I love reminiscing!
Post a Comment