Tuesday, November 17, 2009

IT'S a BOY!!!!

Ok so the video here is short, and you can't see much but I was going to do the whole ultra sound but if you listen really carefully you can here the tech tell me we can't video the ultrasound "because some times the video makes it look like the baby is growing two heads or three feet stuff like that, but whatever enjoy!! it is like five seconds long!!



so here is the important picture first!! Wendy was so sure that we were going to have a girl, sorry Wendy!!



then obviously this is a profile picture, for those of you who new Grandpa Larson, if you look close enough you might see him in this picture!!!



and for those who think I might be crazy in seeing my grandpa in this picture you have to look at the face, the nose is really what I'm talking about!!!



and then here is one of my son, looking at the other profile, can't see the face well but he has a good strong back and he has a healthy belly already!!


Here is a bonus video as well some of you have heard about the Haunted Lagoon!! well every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday nights in Oct we heard the haunted Lagoon, we even went twice!! but we heard it so much that when we heard this one section we would repeat it and it got so annoying that we couldn't take it anymore so on the very last night we went again to ride the ride and when we were headed home we heard them call out "last Boat" so we thought that we could share this last bit of the Haunted Lagoon with you it's dark and you can't see much except the glow sticks but Wendy pokes her head in and explains what's happening!!! so Enjoy!! and don't hate us too much if it get's stuck in your head, we had it for a whole month!!!!

12 comments:

RB Whitaker said...

OK, can I just say that I think it is dumb that they told you not to make a video. There's no good logical reason for that (as far as I know), and I think it is a bit inconsiderate of them to tell you not to.

Maybe I'm missing something. Oh well.

Bonny said...

uh hello! congratulations!

I'm counting the days/weeks until our boy arrives.

Jay and Heath said...

Yay! Congrats! I was totally guessing boy for some reason. So fun! We're so excited for you guys :) Ter

Aubry Macbean said...

The nose and lips sure do remind me of Grandpa. Congrats. Get lots of sleep now while you can;)

Hiba said...

Congrats! Happy for you guys.

Em said...

Wow! Congrats! I didn't know how to do the boy thing either but now that Sam is here, it is totally way more fun than I could have ever imagined. Congrats again!

Ryan and Christina said...

Yeah for a little boy!

Melissa said...

We are so excited for you guys! Yay! A Boy! We love boys. When you guys are in Utah for the holiday, I am extending a standing invitation for you guys to come over. We know you guys are busy, and if you don't have time, we understand but we would love to see you! We'll feed ya!

Michelle said...

Yep, I can totally see Grandpa in the little guy's profile! Especially, the lips.

Wendy said...

I'm not so sure that it's a good thing when people think they can see their grandpa's profile in my baby's ultrasound!!!

Tina Beana said...

Congrats Wendy! How exciting to see your little guy! I have no idea what your grandpa looks like, so I can't say. hehe Is he active and kicking yet?

andre'a said...

You guys! CONGRATULATIONS! I remember that I was totally holding out hope for our little Liberty to be born first, but when we found out it was a boy, we realized that everybody needs a big brother. And Wendy, you will love him SO MUCH! There is something so special with moms and first-born baby boys. You'll see. CONGRATS!

p.s.) James especially like the picture marked 'boy'. He had the tech print out that exact picture for us as well.