
After months of debate, we finally broke down and bought a real kitchen table that we'd been eye-ing at K Mart. It replaced the old church table we were lent when we first got here.

Dave spent literally hours a day working on his distance classes. He accidentally signed up for 12 credits in 6 weeks. He ate sunflower seeds and cherry coke to keep him going.

We tried to make a fresh strawberry pie. This pictures is pretty artistic, but the pie tasted only ok and we ended up throwing half of it away because the crust was soggy and the strawberries were too ripe the next day.

Me at graduation (no, not my graduation) with my friend, Emma, from our ward. Check out her leis... she's rich! Look at all those bills.

Dave volunteered to be one of the night security guards at Girls Camp. His shift was supposed to be from 10pm-2am, but the next guy never showed up at 2am! I was hanging out at Girls Camp because I'm in Young Women, but not spending the night because I was working. But this night I decided to stay there late with Dave and then we both would go home at 2am and get some sleep. This picture is us in the morning (5am) pretending to be asleep to document how tired we were after staying awake all night at Girls Camp.
2 comments:
You guys make such a great couple. We had fun browsing your blog a bit tonight!
Hello Dave and Wendy! This is Aunt Maritza. I was just looking at your blog, and loved seeing your pictures. It seems like you have a cute apartment. I loved the picture of both of you at camp, and the one of Dave cooking in his Sunday clothes! And, I really liked the palm tree background! I love you both.
Post a Comment