A broken shoelace is a bad omen! I hope nothing worse happens during Wendy's time away from you!
oh sad. sad. sad. and cute.
You should catch one of those wild chickens and train it to do tricks. Then you'd have something to show for the time Wendy wasn't with you. ;)
Or you could convert our spare bedroom into a chicken circus and charge people to watch. They'd you'd have some money show for the time I'm not there.
How old are you again?!?!? LOL This is so very sad. I am praying for Wendy to come home to you too. Just so you can survive daily life. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A broken shoelace is a bad omen! I hope nothing worse happens during Wendy's time away from you!
oh sad. sad. sad. and cute.
You should catch one of those wild chickens and train it to do tricks. Then you'd have something to show for the time Wendy wasn't with you. ;)
Or you could convert our spare bedroom into a chicken circus and charge people to watch. They'd you'd have some money show for the time I'm not there.
How old are you again?!?!? LOL This is so very sad. I am praying for Wendy to come home to you too. Just so you can survive daily life. :)
Post a Comment