looks pretty spacious for an apartment! that's lucky. how close are you to the beach? how close to the PCC? p.s. i like your face in this when i blew up the picture to see it more clearly.
We're about a 3 minute walk from the beach and the PCC is right next to the campus...it's about a mile from our house. I'm scared to look to closely at my face in the picture! I have a feeling it's not so cute :)
2 comments:
looks pretty spacious for an apartment! that's lucky. how close are you to the beach? how close to the PCC?
p.s. i like your face in this when i blew up the picture to see it more clearly.
We're about a 3 minute walk from the beach and the PCC is right next to the campus...it's about a mile from our house. I'm scared to look to closely at my face in the picture! I have a feeling it's not so cute :)
Post a Comment